If you weren’t told they have been made with rice flour, you could never tell. Definitely will be making these again!
1/3 cup butter (use dairy free butter for dairy free brownies)
2 squares unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup Rice Flour (Club House used)
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
¾ cup chopped nuts or raisins (optional, but I prefer not to)
1. In medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
2. Stir in sugar and let stand 5 minutes.
3. Beat in eggs and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract until light and fluffy.
4. Stir together Club House Rice Flour, baking powder, salt and nuts or raisins (if using).
5. Add to chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
6. Pour into lightly greased 8 x8 inch (20 x 20 cm) pan. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20-25 minutes. Cool on rack before cutting into squares.